2014 Annual Meeting: Save the Date!
55th Annual Meeting (in conjunction with DDW 2014)
May 2-6, 2014
2013 Annual Meeting Review
- The SSAT’s 54th Annual Meeting took place from May 17–21, 2013, in Orlando, Florida, during Digestive Disease Week.
- View the Complete Final Program with abstracts.
- Claim CME credits.
- Order DDW on Demand and enjoy on-demand access of presentations from DDW 2013. DDW on Demand is a comprehensive digital library of presentations from DDW 2013, which offers approximately 500 hours of medical educational content. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully-synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
- Download the abridged Program Book ( 0.8 MB), or log into the Members Only Area to download the complete Program Book, including Foundation donor listings.
- Download the Program Book Abstract Supplement ( 2.6 MB)
- Mark your calendars now for next year’s SSAT Annual Meeting, May 2–6, 2014, in Chicago, Illinois.
- Order a copy of the 2013 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Course Syllabus Book today! Syllabus Books from the 2013 MOC Course, “Evidence Based Treatment of Colorectal Diseases”, are now available for $50 each. The 2013 Course focuses on five areas: Colorectal Cancer; Inflammatory and Infectious Bowel Disease; Pelvic Floor and Related Disorders; Colorectal Emergencies; and New Technologies and Techniques.
- Stay tuned for Photos from the Annual Meeting!