SSAT 57th Annual Meeting Review
- The SSAT’s 57th Annual Meeting took place from May 21-24, 2016, in San Diego, CA, during Digestive Disease Week.
- View the Complete Final Program with abstracts.
- Claim CME credits.
- Mark your calendars now for next year’s SSAT Annual Meeting, May 6–9, 2017, in Chicago, Illinois.
Get Your Education On Demand
Purchase DDW On Demand and receive a $500 gift card.
Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) is making your education convenient by bringing you the latest advances in GI research, medicine and technology through DDW On Demand. This online library grants you direct access to 475 hours of educational content from DDW's sponsoring societies and is the most comprehensive CME accredited program in gastroenterology today.
Easily access the On Demand program from any computer or mobile device. The state-of-the-art media player makes navigating to your desired content effortless and includes downloadable MP3 audio files and PDFs of the slides, integrated online CME testing and a complimentary hard drive. With these features, DDW makes it easy for you to access your content anywhere, anytime.
Order DDW On Demand today
and receive a $500 gift card with your purchase. Were you a DDW 2016 attendee? Gain your complimentary access to DDW On Demand by clicking here
, and entering your email address used to register for DDW 2016 and your badge number.
SSAT 58th Annual Meeting: Save the Date
- In conjunction with DDW2017
May 6-9, 2017
- The 58th Annual Meeting runs May 6-9, 2017, in Chicago, Illinois, in conjunction with Digestive Disease Week® (DDW), the world's leading educational forum for academicians, clinicians, researchers, students and trainees working in gastroenterology, hepatology, GI endoscopy, gastrointestinal surgery and related fields.