2015 Annual Meeting: Save the Date!
56th Annual Meeting (in conjunction with DDW 2015)
May 15-19, 2015
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Other Meetings of Interest
2014 Annual Meeting: Review
- The SSAT’s 55th Annual Meeting took place from May 2–6, 2014, in Chicago, Illinois, during Digestive Disease Week.
- View the Complete Final Program with abstracts.
- Claim CME credits.
- Order DDW on Demand and enjoy on-demand access of presentations from DDW 2014. DDW on Demand is a comprehensive digital library of presentations from DDW 2014, which offers approximately 500 hours of medical educational content. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully-synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
- Download the abridged Program Book ( 0.9 MB) and the Program Book Abstract Supplement ( 3.0 MB), or log into the Members Only Area to download the complete Program Book, including the listing of Foundation Contributors.
- Mark your calendars now for next year’s SSAT Annual Meeting, May 16–19, 2015, in Washington, DC.
- Order a copy of the 2014 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Course Syllabus Book today! Syllabus Books from the 2014 MOC Course, “The General Surgeon Performing GI Surgery: Current Management of Benign and Malignant Foregut Diseases”, are now available for $50 each. This MOC Course will focus on the management of diseases of the stomach and esophagus as well as bariatric surgery. This course will explore the evidence that supports the management of these disorders, and experts will provide a "how I do it" approach to their subject areas.
- Stay tuned for Photos from the Annual Meeting!